Blog Pages Tagged "Indian Restaurants"
Below are links to all pages within the Boston Restaurant Blog that are tagged Indian restaurants. Go to the Boston Restaurant Blog, the index of blog tags, or our special blog tag cloud to search for other pages within the blog.
- First Visit to Tamarind Bay Coastal Indian Kitchen in Brookline (Posted on January 20, 2011)
When Casa Mexico closed in Cambridge's Harvard Square several years back, I was pretty sad, since the basement spot was one of my personal...[more]
- Outstanding Food at Kabob and Curry, Providence, RI (Posted on July 6, 2010)
A little over two months ago, we dined at an Indian restaurant in Providence called, well, India Restaurant. The place was terrific, with...[more]
- Saturday Night at India Restaurant, Providence, RI (Posted on April 28, 2010)
While most restaurants we talk about within this site are located in the Boston area, every now and then we check out places in Providence...[more]
- First Time at Kabab Corner in Medford (Posted on October 6, 2009)
The Chowhound site is a terrific place to go to if you like to find little-known restaurants. I try to go there as often as...[more]
- Outdoor Dining at Khushboo in Lexington (Posted on July 10, 2008)
The past few weeks have been extremely humid in the Boston area, so there have been relative few days to dine outdoors...[more]
- Decent Food at the Bengal Cafe, Cambridge (Posted on March 17, 2007)
We took a ride over to the Bengal Cafe in North Cambridge for dinner a couple of weeks ago. I had wanted to get to this tiny...[more]
- Shanti: Taste of India, Dorchester (Posted on December 26, 2005)
Went to Shanti: Taste of India in the Savin Hill section of Dorchester recently. This intimate Indian restaurant on...[more]